This entry-level scanner takes care of all your photo and document scanning using an impressive resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. With its 48-bit internal colour depth, photographs are captured with a high level of detail. The image sensor and platen are of identical width, ensuring crisp and clear reproduction of all your photos.A4-scanning is quick, with 300 dpi colour scans delivered in just 16 seconds.
Easy to use
This scanner makes everything easy for you thanks to 4 one-touch operation buttons. An Auto Scan button automatically recognises the type of original and ensures your photos and documents can be scanned with just a simple click. A copy, email and a PDF create button make things similarly simple.
The scanner is powered and connected using a single USB cable, minimising wires and clutter.
Compact and stylish
The scanner features an ultra compact, stylish design making it a welcome addition to any home. The integrated lid is designed to ensure all types of documents – such as books - can be scanned, without compromising the stylish aesthetics.
Time-saving image enhancements
Dust and scratch removal is available for your photos, allowing you to improve and enhance images. This automatically reduces dust and scratches, as well as helping to restore faded colour from old photos. Auto Document Fix is a technology which separately enhances text, graphics and images in scanned documents. Other time-saving features include Auto Photo Fix II and Solution Menu EX.
2400x4800dpi resolution with 48-bit colour 300dpi A4 scan in 16 seconds 4 EZ buttons to Auto Scan, Copy, Email and PDF Intuitive dust and scratch reduction on photos Auto Scan Mode: scan and save simplicity
• Type - Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner
• Scanning element - CIS
• Light source - 3-colour (RGB) LED
• Optical resolution - 2400x4800 dpi ¹
• Selectable resolution - 25 - 19200 dpi
• Interface - Hi-Speed USB
• Scanning gradation (colour) - 48 bit input - 48 or 24 bit output
• Scanning gradation (greyscale) - 6 bit input - 8 bit output
• Maximum document size - A4 / Letter [216 x 297 mm]
• EZ-Scan Buttons - 4 buttons (PDF, AUTO SCAN, COPY, E-MAIL)
• Preview speed - Approx. 14 sec.¹
• Scanning speed (colour) - 3.7 msec. per line (300 dpi), 16.7 msec. per line (2400 dpi)¹
• Scanning speed (greyscale) - 3.7 msec. per line (300 dpi), 5.6 msec. per line (2400 dpi)¹
• Scanning speed (B&W) - 3.7 msec. per line (300 dpi), 5.6 msec. per line (2400 dpi)¹
• Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour) - Approx. 16 sec.¹
• Software included - ScanGear, Solution Menu EX, MP Navigator EX
• Power supply - Supplied via USB port
• Power consumption - approx. 2.5 W USB Powered (Operating)
approx. 1.4 W (Standby)
approx. 11 mW (Suspend)
• Dimensions - 250x370x40 mm
• Weight - approx. 1.6 Kg
• Operating range (temperature) - 5 degrees C to 35 degrees C
• Operating range (humidity) - 10% to 90% RH (no dew condensation)
• Supported Operating Systems - Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
Windows Vista (32 and 64bit)
Windows XP (32bit)
Mac OS X 10.4.11 - 10.8
• Optical resolution - ¹ Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard
• Preview speed - ¹ Preprocessing time is not included.
• Scanning speed (colour) - ¹ The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included
• Scanning speed (greyscale) - ¹ The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included
• Scanning speed (B&W) - ¹ The fastest speed in Hi-Speed USB on Windows PC. Transfer time to computer is not included
• Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour) - ¹ Colour document scan speed is measured with ISO/IEC 24735 Annex C Test Chart A. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.