Ultra-compact A3 scanner U-Turn and straight path for handling various documents Productive scanning up to 120ipm Front-feed design for convenient paper feeding Powerful software including Kofax VRS Easily add optional Flatbed Scanners or a Barcode Module
The DR-M1060 is a uniquely compact A3 scanner – ideal in corporate office departments or decentralised branch offices that have limited desktop space but require A3 scanning. Users will appreciate the comfortable and convenient operation of the front document feed and exit design.
Highly productive scanning
The DR-M1060 is extremely productive with ultra-fast duplex scanning speeds of up to 120ipm (A4) and a 60-sheet document feeder. Despite its small size, it is built for handling big workloads of up to 7,500 documents a day.
Bundled software to improve productivity
Enjoy quick and effortless scanning with CaptureOnTouch software for both ad-hoc and routine tasks. For scanning larger batches of documents, CapturePerfect is ideal, with its multi-window and thumbnail views, plus flexible options like scan-to-folder, email and SharePoint. The DR-M1060 also comes with eCopy PDF Pro Office and Kofax VRS (including AIPE).
Reliable and versatile paper handling
The U-turn and selectable straight paper path with robust feeder mechanism allows for smooth scanning of a variety of media types, including embossed cards, thick and thin media or 3m-long documents. Using Folio mode, it is also possible to scan A1 size documents. The DR-M1060 includes an array of technology for reliable paper handling. Ultrasonic double feed detection helps prevent lost images, while the Double Feed Release (DFR) feature reduces interruptions by allowing users to quickly ignore and continue scanning in special cases.
• Type - A3 Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
• Scanning sensor unit - CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
• Optical resolution - 600dpi
• Light source - RGB LED
• Scanning side - Front/Back/Duplex
• Interface - High Speed USB 2.0
• Dimensions (WxDxH) - Tray Closed: 424 (W) x 246 (D) x 120 (H)mm
Tray Opened: 424 (W) x 440 (D) x 210 (H)mm
• Weight - Approx. 6.1kg
• Power requirements - AC100-240V (50/60Hz)
• Power consumption - Scanning: 32.5W or less, Sleep mode: 2.5W or les, Power turned off: 0.5W or less
• Operating environment - 10 - 32.5 °C (50 - 90.5 °F), Humidity: 20 - 80% RH
• Environmental compliance - RoHS and ENERGY STAR
• Black and White 60ppm / 120ipm - Landscape speed
• Colour 60ppm / 120ipm - Landscape speed
• Output resolution - 100 x 100dpi, 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
• Output mode - Binary: Black & White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement I, Advanced Text Enhancement II, Auto Colour Detection, 8-bit Greyscale:(256-Level), 24-bit colour
• Suggested Daily Duty Cycle - Approx. 7,500 scans/day
• Width - 50.8 - 300mm
• Length - 70 - 432mm
• Thickness - U-turn: 0.04 - 0.15mm (27 - 128g/m²) Straight Through: 0.04 - 0.3mm (27 - 255g/m²)
• Long document mode - 3000mm max. (Supported by Straight Feeding)
• Card scanning - 86 x 54 x 1.4mm (Embossed card scanning is supported)
• Paper separation - Retard Roller and Pre-separation method
• Feeder capacity - A4: 60 Sheets (80g/m²)