Sit vPDF Server Encoder on any machine, set up jobs to watch any number of folder locations and the encoder will automatically compresses and convert all incoming PDF and/or TIFF files into the smallest PDF files possible anywhere with any product.
vPDF Server Encoder can be run on a server or any networked PC. OCR capability is built in and the software has features to auto-delete or move the original and output files to other folders. Output PDFs are saved to industry standard PDF format ......just much smaller.
- Instant opening PDFs due to the Web Enabled featured added at compression time.
- dramatically improved download and transmission times averaging 10x faster.
- 90% savings on disk space usage.
- 90% less bandwidth and network overhead usage.
- files are 100% standard and the PDFs are BS PD0008 and 0009 compliant (i.e. admissible in court)
- 10 X improved work efficiency for staff because 10 X faster file access means 10 X faster working which means a business cost saving on the time spent for staff waiting for and using files.
- OCR text giving searchable and editable text content.